Jim's Test & Tag considers the management of health, safety and the environment and the delivery of quality service as essential to our long term success.
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for franchisors, franchisees, employees, contractors and customers and to minimising our environmental footprint. Our commitment to the provision of a safe and healthy working environment extends to ensuring that our operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
This commitment is applicable to our organisation in all its operations and functions.
A quality system, environmental issues and health and safety at work must be both an individual and shared responsibility. Commitment is required from franchisors, franchisees, suppliers and employees working together through consultation and cooperation. There must be openness of communication between all levels. Jim's Test & Tag recognises and supports the rights of all stakeholders to express their concerns over our quality system, environmental management issues and safety in the workplace and expects those concerns to be addressed.
To meet our commitments, Jim's Test & Tag will:
• Give work health and safety considerations equal status with other primary business considerations;
• Promote a pro-active approach to work health and safety and encourage all personnel to actively participate in the development of work health and safety strategies and programs;
• Implement and monitor measurable objectives and targets;
• Provide and maintain safe plant and systems of work;
• Provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision;
• Provide adequate facilities, equipment and safety apparel and ensure correct use;
• Audit and continually improve our quality system and work health and safety standards and procedures;
• Minimise waste by continually assessing our operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
• Actively raise awareness of environmental issues amongst our stakeholders;
• Actively promote recycling amongst our stakeholders;
• Actively seek feedback on our systems from our stakeholders;
• Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
Our organisation is committed to a consultative approach. We will consult with franchisors, franchisees, and employees in any workplace change that will affect our quality system, health and safety of any of its personnel or our environmental impact. We will also consult with customers and suppliers as required.
This policy will be made available to our customers and suppliers via our website. It shall be made available to our franchisors and franchisees on the Intranet and will be communicated to all new franchisors/franchisees at our induction training course.
The management review team will review this policy for suitability at least annually.