For electrical and fire safety in Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029, call Jim’s Test and Tag on 131 546.
Why Jim’s Test and Tag?
Test and tag services are a vital part of workplace safety and compliance. If you own or manage a workplace or commercial premises, you’ll need to eliminate hazards. This includes electrical risks. A regular site visit from Jim’s Test and Tag will ensure your electrical devices and electrical installations are safe. With a focus on quality, Jim’s Test and Tag uses state-of-the-art equipment and works to exceed the Australian Safety Standards. You’ll receive detailed reports, including asset lists and a breakdown of individual test results. We can also help streamline your compliance with our data management service. Your test and tag results will be safely stored in our database for the life of your appliance, ensuring the history is maintained. You’re in safe hands with Jim’s Test and Tag in Hoppers Crossing.
How often do I need to Test and Tag?
The frequency of testing and tagging will vary. It depends on the type of equipment and the environment. If you’re in the construction, demolition, or mining industry, you’ll require testing and tagging every three months. Is your electrical equipment used in a setting prone to dust, corrosive chemicals, or dampness? If so, we recommend testing every six months. Appliances in locations where the electrical cord/cable is prone to flexing should be tested every 12 months. Talk to Jim’s Test and Tag to determine the best test and tag schedule for your Hoppers Crossing business.
Our Test and Tag & Fire Safety Services
Jim’s Test and Tag incorporates Jim’s Fire Safety, so we’re now your convenient one-stop compliance solution. Our range of test and tag and fire safety services includes:
- Electrical Testing – ensuring all electrical devices are safe to use.
- Electrical Risk Assessment – identify and manage electrical safety hazards.
- RCD Testing – regularly test safety switches to save lives.
- PAT Testing – detecting electrical faults in portable appliances.
- Earth Safety Testing – testing of power points and electrical installations.
- Microwave Testing – testing for radiation leaks and electrical risks.
- Data Management – secure storage of test results for easier compliance.
- Fire Equipment Services – meet OHS requirements with fire equipment servicing.
- Fire Extinguisher Testing – regular fire extinguisher inspections every six months.
- Fire Protection Testing – checking hose reels, smoke detectors, and fire blankets.
- Workplace First Aid Kits – first aid kits and signs suitable for your specific workplace.
- Vehicle First Aid Kits – first aid kits, and restocking for your vehicle or boat.
- Emergency and Exit Light Testing – checking exit signs will light up in a power failure.
We understand that productivity is critical for your business. To minimise disruption, we’ll schedule your test and tag and fire safety services at your quiet times. Why not also take advantage of our free reminder service? No need to keep track of when your test and tag service is due. We’ll remind you.